Saturday 23 April 2011

fantastic places-Racetrack Playa,USA

March 21st 2011

When I arrived in the hotel near Racetrack Playa, I was happy beacause they had airconditoning, I was sweating so much outside, when I got in my room in the hotel I just dropped off my bags and visited the mysterious Racetrack Playa, where stone move on their own, a lot of scientist argue on how the stones move, personally I think it's when the ground goes smooth and the 90mph wind slowly pushes them along.

March 22nd 2011

I asked the next day about weired ideas on how the stones move, and i got some pretty weired one's like, spirits of the dead moving them other people say it's aliens moving the stones from their spaceships.Went back to the hotel after that it's been a great trip I only had one wish, I wish i know what made the stones move.

No comments:

Post a Comment