Wednesday 20 April 2011

Fantastic Places-Forbidden City,China

March 14th 2009

I woke up in the hotel ready to walk around the Forbidden City, in the capital of china, Beijing.The Forbidden City used to be home of Emperors, there is two parts, the Imperial City where only high ranking officials live.It was probably pretty scary to go there because who ever goes into the Forbidden City even by accident they'll get killed, when I was looking at the houses and the courtyards I imagined the people who died there.I found a fact that China's old capital city was Nanjing, as I was walkin around it was quite hot I would suggest carrying a drink or an Ice Cream.I asked the people who worked there I asked someone how many rooms there are,the guy that I asked said "there are 9,999 rooms here!" anyway thought that was interesting, here's some pics that i took

No comments:

Post a Comment