Friday 22 April 2011

Fantastic Places-Deer Cave, malaysia

March 20th 2010

As I entered Deer Cave I took off my harness because I've been caving, and I imeadiately saw the guano (Bat poo) and it smelt sweet, not good sweet but weired kind of sweet, anyway a fact that the guide said was, there is about 3million bats in the massive cave, that explains the ground, also the ground was covered in cockroaches they eat the guano and anything else that fall to the ground so that makes them flesh eating roaches, even the bats themselves somtimes get eaten when they fall.

March 21st 2010

I came to Deer Cave, it hasnt changed it still smells weired!!, I went caving again it was great because there were a lot of space, nearly got hit by a bat! so cool.This was my last day so we just tried to go in to the ccave as far as we could, this was tourist season so there were a lot of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment